IF YOU ARE LONGING FOR
A time and place
just for you to tune in and be attuned to,
to listen inside and be heard with compassionate understanding,
to reconnect with
what matters most to you,
so you can live a more
YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE.
I work with a diverse range of people, specializing in supporting adults who want to live more authentic, empowered, and connected lives...and who want to be kinder to themselves along the way.
I'M GLAD YOU'RE HERE.
I know looking for a therapist can be a challenging process, and I salute your courage. I would love the opportunity to connect with you and support you on your journey.
My private and comfortable office is conveniently located in Berkeley, easily accessible by BART. I warmly welcome people of all sexual orientations, gender identities, and relationship statuses & configurations
HOW CAN I HELP?
Whether I'm working with
individuals, couples, or groups, my style is warm, engaged, and respectful, always honoring the uniqueness of each person. Learn more about my approach here.
COMMON CONCERNS THAT I HELP WITH:
- Self-esteem; self-confidence; self-doubt; shame; inner critic
- Loneliness, isolation
- "Procrastination" and other challenges with motivation
- Career concerns / Right livelihood
- Existential concerns / Meaning, purpose
- Adult Child of Alcoholic (ACOA) challenges / Codependency
- Assertiveness & Boundaries
- Body dissatisfaction, eating disorders
- Psycho-spiritual concerns
- Grief & Loss: death, illness, breakups, moves, job loss, miscarriage
- Difficulty making decisions
Want some instant support and inspiration? Click on the
Self-Compassion Resources tab for an abundance of free resources on inner peace and compassionate self-care.
be softer with you.
you are a breathing thing.
a memory to someone.
a home to a life.
Ali Miller, MFT
(415) 820-1433 firstname.lastname@example.org
1600 Shattuck Avenue, Suite 200, Berkeley, CA 94709
Providing person-centered psychotherapy, couples counseling, women's groups, & NVC training and consultation
in the San Francisco Bay Area
Oakland, Albany, El Cerrito, Richmond, East Bay, Berkeley, Orinda, San Francisco